If you’re trying to find a construction that is experienced, look absolutely no further. Jordan Credit Union has funded over $300,000,000 in Utah construction jobs since 2003 in a partnership with Construction Capital supply (CCS Loans). We all know the procedure and possess partners that may ensure you get the thing you need quickly.
While your construction loan is serviced and processed by Construction Capital supply, you relationship with Jordan Credit Union ensures a simpler financing procedure. Your JCU Construction Loan is sold with a wide number of benefits, including:
- Just 5% advance payment needed on construction loans
- Minimal prices
- Fast underwriting that is local talk right to your decision maker
- Simple loan draw process
Listed below are unique resources accessible to you by way of speedyloan.net/reviews/checksmart/ Construction Capital supply:
- Item Guide: Detailed underwriting requirements found in the mortgage approval procedure. Current posted prices & charges.
- Kinds: Submission type, test price breakdown, builder questionnaire and other types required for the submission of a construction loan.
- Learning Center: Informational videos that answer many frequently expected concerns.
- Contact Construction Capital supply: go ahead and contact us with loan scenarios and concerns.
Even though you may use Construction Capital supply through the construction loan procedure, your loan has been Jordan Credit Union, with your other records.
For almost any questions you’ve probably about solar loans, please contact CCS loans: W: ccsloans.com P: (801) 826-4848
Jordan Credit Union is proud to aid our people get green—and save some green by going solar with this financing that is solar program. Through our partnership with CCS Loans, you’ll secure solar funding with several unique features:
• No money down • No closing costs • 12 or 18 thirty days durations of no interest, and no payments – this permits time for just about any tax that is solar to be reproduced into the loan, and can help you save well on your electric bill • Terms as much as fifteen years • Low fixed prices