CDC, the U.S. Food and Drug management (FDA), state and health that is local, along with other medical and general public wellness partners are investigating a national outbreak of e-cigarette, or vaping, product use-associated lung injury (EVALI).
- That Which We Understand
- Just Just What CDC Recommends
- Key points about E-Cigarette Utilize, or Vaping
- Key points about Vitamin E Antioxidant Acetate
- Current Information
- Map of Reported Cases
- Epi Chart of Reported Hospital Admissions
- Just Exactly What CDC has been doing
Calendar alt icon Updated February 25, 2020, at 1:00 PM EST
- CDC, Food And Drug Administration, and state wellness authorities are making progress in distinguishing the explanation for EVALI.
- Crisis division (ED) visits associated with e-cigarette, or vaping, services and products continue steadily to drop, after sharply increasing in.
- Nationwide and state information from client reports and item test screening show tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)-containing e-cigarette, or vaping, items, specially from casual sources like friends, family, or in-person or online dealers, are connected to many EVALI cases and play a role that is major the outbreak. Read More